Advertisement

Author Topic: What do you think about BC2 Vietnam ???  (Read 4876 times)

CoolMoDi

What do you think about BC2 Vietnam ???
« on: January 19, 2011, 06:01:17 PM »
I think it is a shit addon, on all maps the most of the guys camp. If you move your ass someone kill you.
I hate it !

=PWTE=

What do you think about BC2 Vietnam ???
« on: January 19, 2011, 06:01:17 PM »

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
Re: What do you think about BC2 Vietnam ???
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 06:53:34 PM »
I think it is a shit addon, on all maps the most of the guys camp. If you move your ass someone kill you.
I hate it !
Then it represent real life combat... if you show your ass you get shot.  You need a sniper covering your ass then.
Looks like you need tactics to win, and it's exactly how I like to play.

Offline dodecohedron

• =PWTE= KING
  • LISTEN!!.... .... Do you smell something?
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 08:28:21 PM »
the music is cool.  and the camping is true,  and there are WAY to many choke points on some of the maps.  I also find in that game the accuracy is "helped"  some of my long distance shots that would normally miss easily became headshots more often then can be attributed to lag. ---> also backed up with how some people can pick me off with headshots during full evasive running or jumping.   i dont over like it. but it is a nice change up.

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 09:43:01 PM »
I like it. It is what it is. At least there are no freakin scopes on every weapon in the game.

Offline DevilDogUSMC

• Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 10:04:42 PM »
I like it as well.  You can't blame the game for the way people play it.  If you don't like the way people are playing on one server, there are plenty more to choose from.  It also helps that I am normally playing with at least one, normally two other admins.  For me kicking one uncap spawn-raper is worth a year of admin fees.  I have never liked camping snipers or snipers at all for that matter.  Dode and Asra get a hell of a lot of knives checking buildings for people camping at windows.  Zed hunts them down and sticks them like the pigs they are.  Yes there are choke points, but they can be exploited by you the next round just as they are using them this round.  Like Frog said, tactics are essential.  Which adds to the realism, terrain is not always on your side and attackers are at a disadvantage, again realistic.

Its not perfect, but it is something different to keep it interesting.

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Hoc volo, sic iubeo; sit pro ratione voluntas.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 10:47:04 PM »
I agree with devil.
I like all the music, and the ingame noises. if you are sniping (i act as a counter-sniper most of the time when i snipe) you hear all the noises around you, like insects, the water,... dode coming up from behind trying to stab you :P
One thing that is harder, is spotting the enemy in the meaning of finding them when they move well. There is so much jungle and other stuff that you sometimes have to try to concentrate on whats behind that natural curtain. Well playing on high resolution on a big sreen monitor and my ability to search for moevement helps me there.

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:14:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 12
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0