Advertisement

Author Topic: New bc2 server  (Read 29385 times)

Offline DevilDogUSMC

• Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags.
Re: New bc2 server
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2011, 10:16:43 PM »
Great, Frog finally gets in and my computer dies.  Life sucks...

=PWTE=

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2011, 10:16:43 PM »

Offline Kiss_Shot

• Game Admin
  • First Sergeant
  • Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2011, 03:20:28 AM »
 :o   put the damn plug in......  :o ::) ;D
Ehrgeiz ist die einzige Chance der Talentlosen !!!
to be ambitious is the only chance for guys without Skills !!!

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2011, 10:35:46 PM »
Yes it does sometimes. But on my side, I got three great news today, so I'm happy. Let me transfer a bit of my joy to you my good buddy!
PS: Unfortunately, that's not a new PC.

I hope you'll find the culprit soon. I had to buy spare parts for testing last time. I finally built a second PC with them. Having two PC alike is very practical for swapping parts to find what's not working. I know, building two i7 based PC isn't given, but it's sometime practical.

All your nicks are on the procon layer, but all your rights are set to NONE!!! Why is that ZED!

Also Kiss, which mod are you talking about? I may be able to set that for you. For problems like that you can PM Zed and Me, and you'll have a faster response.

Offline IkKeJr

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I Love The Smell Of 2-Stroke In The Morning !
    • IkKeJr On Deviant Art
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2011, 06:48:04 AM »
Also Kiss, which mod are you talking about? I may be able to set that for you. For problems like that you can PM Zed and Me, and you'll have a faster response.

I think he means the power plug, i dont know how it looks like on the other side of the pool but im going with this

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2011, 07:13:35 AM »
Yes it does sometimes. But on my side, I got three great news today, so I'm happy. Let me transfer a bit of my joy to you my good buddy!
PS: Unfortunately, that's not a new PC.

I hope you'll find the culprit soon. I had to buy spare parts for testing last time. I finally built a second PC with them. Having two PC alike is very practical for swapping parts to find what's not working. I know, building two i7 based PC isn't given, but it's sometime practical.

All your nicks are on the procon layer, but all your rights are set to NONE!!! Why is that ZED!

I checked all nics and ingame rights 3 days ago and all that pay are set up as far as I can see. If theres a issue let me know and I will take care of it.

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2011, 01:19:38 PM »
I checked all nics and ingame rights 3 days ago and all that pay are set up as far as I can see. If theres a issue let me know and I will take care of it.

Concerning admins that paid, have you spoken with Asra, cause he sent me the list a few weeks ago. But I don't recall forwarding you that list. I'll check the latest contributions, and keep you updated asap.

Also, could you printscreen the settings in procon for a typical admin (rights), so I'll know how to set the other admins. And btw, give dcdh ingame rights also, he's been contributing a lot the past weeks. I won't move him to admin here cause it's not his desire, but we could at least give him rights on the server.

And guys, Euro guys that is, If you want a BC2 server in Europe, you need to come up with a server not more than $30/month.  We had one for $28/month with AoWC in UK, but it had big issues.  We could keep that provider and try Frankfurt or Amsterdam instead, and risk our money again???

So Euro guys, it's your call!!!!!

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2011, 01:45:29 PM »

Concerning admins that paid, have you spoken with Asra, cause he sent me the list a few weeks ago. But I don't recall forwarding you that list. I'll check the latest contributions, and keep you updated asap.

Also, could you printscreen the settings in procon for a typical admin (rights), so I'll know how to set the other admins. And btw, give dcdh ingame rights also, he's been contributing a lot the past weeks. I won't move him to admin here cause it's not his desire, but we could at least give him rights on the server.

No I dont have a updated list went off from what I had before minus the 2 guys I know that are not contributing any more. Yes I will send a print screen tonight and sure for Dcdh.

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Hoc volo, sic iubeo; sit pro ratione voluntas.
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2011, 05:03:26 PM »
Ill send you the list, zed.
and for the bc2 euro server, i vote no.

Offline IkKeJr

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • IkKeJr On Deviant Art
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2011, 01:09:22 AM »
and for the bc2 euro server, i vote no.

Yeh, its no use to rent a server for a month.
The us server is good enough.

Offline dcdh

• =PWTE= KING
  • yes i am going to kill you!
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2011, 03:14:22 AM »
hey frog, i have been an admin in forums still for a long time now lol, u don't remember me replying to posts there off and on lol.I have been making donations just to help out the clan, as i am working more and and now with now working 2 jobs a day job 8:00pm - 1:30pm( only will 1:30 as i need to leave by then depending where in town i am so i can catch a bus at 2:10 so i can make it to my second job on time. Both jobs are monday -friday and sunday for night job while i also work saturday4:00pm -11:20pm. So as u can see not much room for gaming

Offline IkKeJr

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • IkKeJr On Deviant Art
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2011, 06:39:18 AM »
Thats a busy shedule

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2011, 02:01:27 PM »
hey frog, i have been an admin in forums still for a long time now lol
See how much time we have for administration...nil!

Offline dcdh

• =PWTE= KING
  • yes i am going to kill you!
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2011, 03:22:09 AM »
oh well lol, i might end up quitting my day job in 3-months time or so when my buddy gets hired back on as the apprentice at work as he is going to do his 3rd block of school next month so the boss plans on registering me as the apprentice while my buddy is in school, so i might leave after that as doing the work as a 4th year apprentice and only getting payed min wage sucks just alittle...

Offline DevilDogUSMC

• Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags.
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2011, 10:04:44 AM »
Suggestion: dcdh jobs thread. ;)

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:38:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0