Advertisement

Linked Events

• =PWTE= vs. *BF2L*: January 24, 2010

Author Topic: Clanmatch  (Read 46932 times)

CoolMoDi

Re: Clanmatch
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »
Next time let us play on ranked server......

=PWTE=

« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Hoc volo, sic iubeo; sit pro ratione voluntas.
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2010, 08:38:48 PM »
no good idea i think
if you have 25 players on a server, some ppl who dont belong to the clans will show up for sure. then you have to kick everyone.... as you cant make it ranked AND password protected.

CoolMoDi

« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2010, 08:45:06 PM »
hm... that is bad  :(

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2010, 11:05:48 PM »
I don't recall losing a round ???

I think that was when I was fixing my other PC.  I forgot it had no HD inside, so my bro was stuck waiting after me.

I have a question for you... who was playing FROG-Lord and FROG-General??

BTW, the server location wasn't fair for our team.  Dode had a ping of 220, so he wasn't sniping like he should.  Although, he did manage to get a good score.

Another question, can bf2l players kill with guns??? they were throwing nades all over the place.  I think I got killed about 5 times with a gun, and over 20 with nades and clay.   And btw I hate Karkand!  Next battle better be SF mod.  Karkand is a fag map, sorry but it is.  It's why it's so popular.  Maps like Blue Perl, Great Wall, Warlord, Ghost Town  are way better.  You can't just throw a nade at a flag to defend it.  You need to find where your enemy is hiding in its surroundings.  Making it more challenging.

Anyways, I think Kama will set a SF server in London, so stay tune for updates.  So Dode, you might be under 200 this time...

And TheBig... where do you live, cause your ping is high where ever we play.  You know, Africa is not a good place to game my boy.

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2010, 06:17:01 AM »
I am pretty sure, YOU were the one that played in my team on OUR SH server. I think that was General, but that, i am not sure.
Yeah we lost the second round bcs we were missing you.... you were exchanged by Halme, who had 8 points at the end of the round, sorry Halme, but you need to practise more.
And now you know what our problem is with the SH server.... on their server i had about 50 ping.
The thing with the nades is pretty funny, as they asked me if our overseas guys can only kill with nades and clays. I did not saw that you guys spammed them, from what i saw. In fact most of the time i got killed from nades, or, from having no ammo left...
I dont like kark, that much, too. It is too easy, i prefer maps that are difficult top play, like night maps in SF or the iron gator. Nevertheless, we chose that one, because everyone knows it.
We are looking forward to a server in europe  ;D
Bigs ping is high, because he has to use his mobile internet, as his provider was f*cking up....

Some more words to the second round. In the beginning, 2 Squads tried to run over the hill to train. I stoppped them all just a bit north of the hoel flag , but on the west side (where they will run  to come to train) i was staying in the corner behind the first building, for USA, when they will start running, to be able to reload and medic (if needed, which was NOT lol)

so i killed the first few of them and "camped" their dead bodies, as i was sure their medics will run to them not paying much attention to me. BooM, next 4 kills, so only one of their squadleaders was left. He tried to fire at me all the time, just before i killed the first one of their team, but he did not hit me. He kept firing when i waited for their squad to respawn, and to grab some more easy kills. So i thought, if you fired at me you better would have hit. I was running out my corner again, he was alone still, his squad did not spawn yet, and he fired a few bullets in my direction. i fired 2 shots back and killed him. Then all of a sudden i got kicked for Baserape. I was having issues with reconnecting to the server, meanwhile they overran the first flags.
I accept our deafeat, but i have to say, we were 14 ppl most of the time, and they kicked the best player all over the world for 2 mins. (For those who dont know...ME) :P :P ;D

Ok for the future... i assume that we want to fight them again, i hope we are 16 then. The fight will be as i already said probably in vehicle mode, and map will be strike again. i will try to get soemthing that fits to both clans. Not dragon valley though =)

Offline amerzy2

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Gesundheit ist der gr��te Reichtum
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2010, 08:20:15 AM »
ok we lost the 2. round,  Asra It's his fault.  ;) he defendet the left side and is kicked by attack uncapbase. 2 min we must fight without the 3. best player . In this Time we lost a Flag.  The BF2L Knights was a hard oppunent. I have a lot of fun. I played way below my best. Sorry!

Next time i will a new weapon, to shoot a hare. :))

Offline greyhound73

• Senior Game Admin
  • First Sergeant
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2010, 09:12:11 AM »
Yes the 20e best player got kicked, did he say that hahaha, no guys it whas are own misstake that whe lost the second
game, next time make groups of four and stay together, now everybody whas running around to cap some flags.

i whas a lot of time alone defending a flag, but when 6 guys come on jou jou are lost, so that should be better.

And ok i will put more clays next time, lol so maybe whe can win then.

Grey

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2010, 01:02:30 PM »
I am pretty sure, YOU were the one that played in my team on OUR SH server. I think that was General, but that, i am not sure.

Not!!!

That was my bro. I played LORD, since that's my official account, and only me is allowed to use it, or some name hacker.   My bro played with my cheap wireless microsoft mouse.  I forgot to tell him to bring his, so he aimed like a 5 years old kid.  Anyways, we played on the same desk, screens side by side, and were chasing eachother.  Taking a peak in the other's screen to see where he is.  It's why I say, same IP must be in the same team, cause someone could cheat like I did... ;) ok, like we did.  It's not my fault, I told him to switch to my team, but he prefered being my enemy.

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2010, 01:05:01 PM »
i thought it was you bcs he always said thanks after i revived him... you are pretty much the only one who does that.

Offline DR.Bone

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
    • wtf
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2010, 01:10:10 PM »
i thought it was you bcs he always said thanks after i revived him... you are pretty much the only one who does that.

That's a Canadian thing to do

Hunter_Tylo

« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2010, 01:18:27 PM »
Hey Frog,  Sorry about being to late and a dollar short.  I was on a mission in Romania and just got back today.  I would have helped, if I had earlier notice.  Thanks for thinking of me and if you need me in the future to fill slots, let me know. 

AND I HOPE YOU GUYS KICKED A$$  ?????  ::)

Yours Truly,

Hunter!

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2010, 02:24:16 AM »

We've been raised by the same mom, so give her the credit.  It's a thing we just do by reflex now.

Offline DR.Bone

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
    • wtf
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2010, 03:19:53 AM »

We've been raised by the same mom, so give her the credit.  It's a thing we just do by reflex now.

A guy at my work hates it when I say thanks when he does something for me, cause it's his job to do the task it's just a built in reflex like the frog says.

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2010, 01:16:11 PM »
Ok here are the battlerecorder files, i did not check them....tell me if they work.
(right click and save target as...)
www.pwte.net/downloads/asra/auto_2010_01_24_20_27_28.bf2demo
www.pwte.net/downloads/asra/auto_2010_01_24_21_09_01.bf2demo
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 01:17:51 PM by Asraelite »

Offline amerzy2

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Gesundheit ist der gr��te Reichtum
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2010, 10:19:26 AM »
BWR = Bürgerwehr ist auch ein Clan vielleicht mal so zum üben anfragen?

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2010, 10:27:17 AM »
hehe bin da schon dabei....

Offline secondhonor

• Senior Game Admin
  • Captain
  • No Bunnys
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2010, 11:29:33 AM »
und wann geht das training los srael, (wat time we start the training ::)

ps post nr. 30 some of my fingers are broken ;D

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 03:45:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 10
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0