Advertisement

Author Topic: request for thunderdome2009  (Read 11181 times)

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Hoc volo, sic iubeo; sit pro ratione voluntas.
Re: request for thunderdome2009
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 07:43:38 PM »
You will do that. Believe me, I 'only' smoked for seven years, but I quit nearly 3 years ago now and managed to not start it again. The first 2 weeks are the hardest. Then I started forgetting that I ever smoked. At that time it was just hard to drink alcohol and not smoke, as I was used to do that as soon as I was going out on the weekend. Some other situations where I used to smoke have been hard as well, but after 2 months, only seeing other ppl smoke reminded me that I did earlier. But I had no real wish to smoke then anymore.
I stopped it because I felt all the pressure from the addiction, that you HAD to smoke no matter what, and I was only thinking from one cigarette to the next. I always planned when I was able to smoke the next...
That was a hard time in the military, when I wasn't able for some days because of the duty. But I even found a way to smoke wearing a gas mask. And we used them when we were laying in trenches for hours, and were not allowed to smoke, so that the drill seargents dont realize it. We inhaled the cigarette and blew it through the filter.
Then I started studying, and I hated sitting one and a half hour in the course, not able to smoke. So we went out after 45min and came back after the cigarette. At that time I realized that it was not that satisfying to smoke, in reality it was adding stress to my life. Then I wanted to know what is stronger...My will or the addiction. Until now, it is my will. You will do the same. Idk if that is the case, but if you are reminded to smoke at work for example because others smoke, think like "Yeah inhale the stupid smoke in your stupid heads..." I did that, too, when I was sitting on a table with others that smoked.
And better try to avoid those situations where you smoked earlier... And count the days/hours... And most important: If you fall back, and if you are smoking one cigarette, START stopping it again. It is a hard job. Dont get disencouraged.

Oh and meanwhile please comment on more. And just dont mince matters, say what you think. ;D

=PWTE=

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 07:43:38 PM »

Offline =PWTE=thunderdome2009

• Private
  • Oldschool gabber will never dieeee!!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 10:08:27 AM »
no news for my request :(
Hardcore 4 life !!!!!!
Oldschool Gabber will never dieee!!!

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 10:12:52 AM »
Welcome to the clan thunderdome !!! You may now wear the PWTE tag if you want to. And remember you must follow the ruies of the clan and help admins when you can . And always remember our # 1 rule HAVE FUN. Its all down hill from here

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 10:13:34 AM »
You were approved some minutes ago. Member manager will tell you that and give you the official confirmation.

Edit:
Oh, he gave while I was typing. Welcome IN !!! :D :D :D

• Private
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2011, 10:16:09 AM »
Welcome to the clan thunderdome !!! You may now wear the PWTE tag if you want to. And remember you must follow the ruies of the clan and help admins when you can . And always remember our # 1 rule HAVE FUN. Its all down hill from here
thank u Zed , Tank u all Pwte :P  I'm glad to be part of your clan    see you on our server
Hardcore 4 life !!!!!!

• Private
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »
How and where do I change my name game ?
 have you an internet link?
Hardcore 4 life !!!!!!

• Private
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 10:43:30 AM »
You were approved some minutes ago. Member manager will tell you that and give you the official confirmation.

Edit:
Oh, he gave while I was typing. Welcome IN !!! :D :D :D
thank u :)
Hardcore 4 life !!!!!!

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 10:58:56 AM »

what do you mean?
If you mean how to put the =PWTE= Tag in, then you have to go to the LOGIN screen of BF2. Then in the upper right corner of the LOGIN Box there is a Field called Prefix or something similar. There you just put =PWTE=.

• Private
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »

what do you mean?
If you mean how to put the =PWTE= Tag in, then you have to go to the LOGIN screen of BF2. Then in the upper right corner of the LOGIN Box there is a Field called Prefix or something similar. There you just put =PWTE=.
ok thank u very much asraelite ;)
Hardcore 4 life !!!!!!

Offline KILLER-BEE-YATCH/Xupris

• Sergeant
  • Soldiers (AKA): Allah_Ozirus, Curtis_O_Rourke
    • My Website
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2011, 11:45:21 AM »
Welcome to the =PWTE= Clan!  :)

Offline DevilDogUSMC

• Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags.
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 12:48:40 PM »
Welcome aboard, now go buy BC2, install it, then meet me on the slaughterhouse server, pretty please. 8)

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 01:23:02 PM »
oh yeah! today is smackdown!
Ill try to be there!

Offline daakseed

• Corporal
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2011, 06:38:01 PM »
You will do that. Believe me, I 'only' smoked for seven years, but I quit nearly 3 years ago now and managed to not start it again. The first 2 weeks are the hardest. Then I started forgetting that I ever smoked. At that time it was just hard to drink alcohol and not smoke, as I was used to do that as soon as I was going out on the weekend. Some other situations where I used to smoke have been hard as well, but after 2 months, only seeing other ppl smoke reminded me that I did earlier. But I had no real wish to smoke then anymore.
I stopped it because I felt all the pressure from the addiction, that you HAD to smoke no matter what, and I was only thinking from one cigarette to the next. I always planned when I was able to smoke the next...
That was a hard time in the military, when I wasn't able for some days because of the duty. But I even found a way to smoke wearing a gas mask. And we used them when we were laying in trenches for hours, and were not allowed to smoke, so that the drill seargents dont realize it. We inhaled the cigarette and blew it through the filter.
Then I started studying, and I hated sitting one and a half hour in the course, not able to smoke. So we went out after 45min and came back after the cigarette. At that time I realized that it was not that satisfying to smoke, in reality it was adding stress to my life. Then I wanted to know what is stronger...My will or the addiction. Until now, it is my will. You will do the same. Idk if that is the case, but if you are reminded to smoke at work for example because others smoke, think like "Yeah inhale the stupid smoke in your stupid heads..." I did that, too, when I was sitting on a table with others that smoked.
And better try to avoid those situations where you smoked earlier... And count the days/hours... And most important: If you fall back, and if you are smoking one cigarette, START stopping it again. It is a hard job. Dont get disencouraged.

Oh and meanwhile please comment on more. And just dont mince matters, say what you think. ;D

Asra! My respect, bro! I was smoking for about 10 years in total! Twice quitting for 1.5 years :)  This is my second try and I am still holding strong. Now I am in the stage of easily making fun of people who smoke and not crushing my own teeth from a need to have one :)

Devil, hold it! I am sure you will make it! One way to make it easier - is to make fun of it genuinely! I bet its gonna be easy for you!

Thunder: Welcome to PWTE! Will be glad to drop you a med box in our BC2 smackdown even if you on the other side! (I did not say that I would not kill you first  8) )

Offline DevilDogUSMC

• Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags.
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 07:25:21 PM »
Daakseed this is not easy, it is the hardest thing I have had to do.  Still going strong though, been a whole ten days.  Waiting for it to get easier...

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:27:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 10
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0