Advertisement

Author Topic: My membership  (Read 14454 times)

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Hoc volo, sic iubeo; sit pro ratione voluntas.
Re: My membership
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 03:26:31 AM »
seems like zed just is not in best mood.
new hitboxes?

=PWTE=

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 03:26:31 AM »

Offline Makan

• Private First Class
  • "He, Who's Hand Shape What Is."
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 03:51:27 AM »
Yes. I tried to download patch from here 2x and got dropped at about 100 something Mb, so had to get it from other site. Maybe it's just my network configuration - too fast.. too slow..

Should I re-PM a Frog on gametracker? Should I PM u again to be sure?

Offline Makan

• Private First Class
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 03:59:59 AM »
How is that rude ?
Was jst jking, Zed

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 07:27:16 AM »
Yes. I tried to download patch from here 2x and got dropped at about 100 something Mb, so had to get it from other site. Maybe it's just my network configuration - too fast.. too slow..

better not gametracker, use the forums pm system or email lord@pwte.net

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 07:49:13 AM »
Vaygr_MAKAN sorry about your membership thread. Welcome to PWTE dont let this put a bad taste in your mouth. Asra is right the hit box's got me a little worked up. Kidding. Me and krossfire where having a pissing contest and I didnt mean for it to spill over into here. But I'm putting a end to it right NOW no more about this on this thread or any other. Once again welcome to PWTE and I hope to see you in the game...

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 08:36:44 AM »

For some reasons, I can't explain, when I try to download the patch on our site with firefox, it stops at about 120MB.  However, when I try with Explorer it downloads completely. 

The only thing I could think about was firefox' cache and temp sizes.  I haven't played with those settings yet, but I'm sure it can be fixe.

Offline Ks.crossfire

• Banned
  • 1st Lieutenant
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 08:45:12 AM »
Few links for new patch http://thepiratebay.org/search/bf2%201.5/0/99/0

Also Opera has internal torrent downloader
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:47:16 AM by ks.crossfire »

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 08:48:17 AM »
use orbit downloader with firefox easy to install for FF3.5 earlier versions need flash got to embed the dl managaer . worked well,
with orig ff dl manager it did not work too, when i tried.

Offline Ks.crossfire

• Banned
  • 1st Lieutenant
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 08:51:25 AM »
Lol Asraelite i got MD5 error twice while downloading thro dl manager . Ahhh You know anyway because I told you

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 09:28:50 AM »
For some reasons, I can't explain, when I try to download the patch on our site with firefox, it stops at about 120MB.  However, when I try with Explorer it downloads completely. 
The only thing I could think about was firefox' cache and temp sizes.  I haven't played with those settings yet, but I'm sure it can be fixe.
I've set firefox' cache size to 2000MB, and the download past the 400MB marker and still going.  So that's the reason why it stopped at 120MB before.  It was previously set at 50MB.

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 09:35:06 AM »
I've set firefox' cache size to 2000MB, and the download past the 400MB marker and still going.  So that's the reason why it stopped at 120MB before.  It was previously set at 50MB.

hope you change that back to normal cache size l8er! =)

Offline Makan

• Private First Class
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »

better not gametracker, use the forums pm system or email lord@pwte.net
SWEEEET! Thnx Asrael, getting free pnts right now... hehe :P

Zed! Between u and Cross... I wasn't really sure what to make of it to not to say anything that would be offensive, but it's understandable that many ppl go through lots of stuff, lots of tension and stress. No worries about the taste!!!  :) Thnaks Zed!!

Speaking of thread, well, I wasn't the one who started it. Not to point fingers at others, but poor Vladdy

Yeah... my web browser's cache is set to 50mb. Heh, been using firefox for quite some time now but didn't think it would matter much  :-\ Good call.

I prefer to stay away from torrents, Crossfire, thanks for suggestion, though, and in general...

Thanks, guys!!

P.S.
Quote from: Bone
Frog "you suck"
That's why I joined you; wild, sweet 'n cool peope :D 8)

Offline Ks.crossfire

• Banned
  • 1st Lieutenant
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 11:50:56 PM »
Downloadin patch thro torrents is a legal way..because patches are free(not commercial content).
Also all content with GNU license are free no matter what kind of way you chose (http/torrent/ftp/)

Offline Makan

• Private First Class
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 02:28:33 AM »
Quote from: ks.crossfire
Downloadin patch thro torrents is a legal way..
Absolutely and totally legal. It's not like we're breaking a law or something. Wonder why other Co. and Inc. make such a big deal about it. ???

Actually, to think of it, when I was getting patch from other place, my browser cache WAS and still IS set to 50mb, but I was able to download it without any hassle. So, I don't know what's the deal (not that there's something wrong with this place)  :-\ Anyway, I got it and that's all that matters.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 02:40:34 AM by Makan »

Offline kamakazi

• Senior Game Admin
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Go on make my day
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 03:59:10 PM »
Guys you lot have really gone way off topic here. Problem has been solved so now I am locking this subject down.
Thanks for all your comments and sorry for any guys that didn't get a chance to put some think stupid towards thee other '' Posts "

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »
Guys you lot have really gone way off topic here. Problem has been solved so now I am locking this subject down.
Thanks for all your comments and sorry for any guys that didn't get a chance to put some think stupid towards thee other '' Posts "
don't worry Kama, it was in my intentions to split this topic in two, see three sections.  Since, I also posted stuff not linked with the subject.

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:32:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 11
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0