Advertisement

Linked Events

• send your E:mails to Asraelite: December 20, 2009
  • In-Clan Battle!: December 27, 2009 - December 28, 2009

Author Topic: Due to popular demand!  (Read 20375 times)

Offline greyhound73

• Senior Game Admin
  • First Sergeant
Re: Due to popular demand!
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2009, 06:41:07 AM »
After i played some games with ff on, i must say ok it works, but i like it more that the ff is off again, because jou now get teamkills or the clays ar gone before they can hit the target its ment to be.

As a sniper jou cant defent jou anymore at closerange.

So the ff=on, but the spanwkilling is stayed, and when that is i think the ff can be put off again.

Its a sugestion,

Greyhound73

=PWTE=

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2009, 06:41:07 AM »

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Hoc volo, sic iubeo; sit pro ratione voluntas.
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2009, 08:42:31 AM »
we can set IF claymores explode on Teammates too.

the settings yesterday were a little test, and i saw that we will have to set more % FF splash damage.
claymores exploded, bcs i agree that SOME clays in flag area are ok, but spamming them all over is just no fun. clays are a way to hinder ennemys from taking several paths eg for a flag, or for self defense for the sniper so he can booby trap his flanks. snipers can use them for close range battle too, but be aware, that a sniper is based as a long range fighter, he is the only one who carries a weapon so accurate, you can take out ennemies when you only see their silhouette in the sky. snipers have no armor, but you can sprint long. you can use your pistol, which is imo more accurate than the other pistols. But snipers are NO close range battle fighters in general. if you want something good in close distances, dont play sniper, play Assault, or learn how to deal with it.

Another thing I hate, is nadespam. Luckily we arent that much players on our SH server to get that really started, because imo fun is over then. Everyone knows, you throw nades on hiding targets, or before you cap a flag, or if ennemy tries to cap them, but normally you dont build a front and inbetween are only nades. If you have FF on, most teammates will think about if its wise to throw a nade in an area where there are some blue and green points on the minimap.

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2009, 11:06:33 AM »
I hate ff cause I lose points if some one runs infront of a clay and kills them self. Or gets hit by my nad. Even with FF that is set to blow up but not hurt sucks. Cause then you set a clay as a defence, then one of your teammates runs by and sets it off. That sucks. I'm not crying but as a sniper I get screwed alot on alot of servers because of settings like this. I get pissed running through a map of well placed clays to dont get me wrong. I do see both sides, but there is no other kit that can be messed with as much as a sniper kit with the FF settings tweeked.

Offline greyhound73

• Senior Game Admin
  • First Sergeant
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2009, 11:27:16 AM »
I agree, with jou zed, ff should be off, but i see the problem of nadespamming also,maybe whe can do 60-40 or 70-30 procent, ff on, so the clays will stay for targets, but by nadespamming jou get teamdamage.

Its a difficult point, i no but i hope whe can manage settings that for all players are ok.

Greyhound73

Offline Ks.crossfire

• Banned
  • 1st Lieutenant
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2009, 11:35:21 AM »
Nice clay lobby there...You like FF OFF for clays but hate nadespamming ... crying kiddos  :D

And one more nice thing is FF ON for rifles during FF OFF for clays....As result we have cheating sniper who doesnt need a rifle kills...only clays....and doesnt care about TK .Huh thats why Asraelite likes to play as sniper :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 11:44:46 AM by ks.crossfire »

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2009, 12:55:05 PM »
you werent there the last days, right?

Offline greyhound73

• Senior Game Admin
  • First Sergeant
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »
Cross, dont interrupt this disscusion with players who almost played the clanbattles for the last two weeks now,
and respect other players pleas, we trying to be serious and to make the game nice for everyone.

So when there is usefull feedback asrael can do something with it, to make it for all players work

Greyhound73

Offline Ks.crossfire

• Banned
  • 1st Lieutenant
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »
I thought i played in-clan battles too  8)
Ok i willnot call you "crying kiddos " anymore... but whats the clay-forcing lobby there?

Are you trying to force sniper and give huge advantage for this class???

« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 04:13:16 PM by ks.crossfire »

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2009, 04:20:30 PM »
well the game itself is then a game for medics, and no real need for assaults...blablabla
everyone should have fun, and i dont want someone who gets killed to often by clays, and i dont want that no one plays sniper, because they cant...

Offline Ks.crossfire

• Banned
  • 1st Lieutenant
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2009, 04:43:29 PM »
I thought clays need mainly to defence only sniper.Rifle is a main sniper weapon but some still think its a clay...If map hasnt long range distances so you need to choose another class...

Probably you know most ppl never play as engi or AT on IO servers.Yes IO game is manly for medics SAY THANKS TO DICE they gave them assault rifles and made them able to heal own a$$ and revive teammates

In most games snipers suck if they havent got 2nd main rifle or 1shot-1kill weapon like PTRS anti-tank rifle in Call of Duty World at War..Many excuses but its a TRUTH...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 05:02:31 PM by ks.crossfire »

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2009, 09:25:14 PM »
I thought clays need mainly to defence only sniper.Rifle is a main sniper weapon but some still think its a clay...If map hasnt long range distances so you need to choose another class...

My opinion! to the rest....its just true imo.

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »
What time does this start at Asra??????????

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2009, 01:02:38 PM »
in 1 hr

Offline Ks.crossfire

• Banned
  • 1st Lieutenant
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2009, 08:34:32 PM »
FF=OFF sucks...bunch of nade and clay spammers

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2009, 08:39:52 PM »
Friendly fire was on at 60/80

Offline Ks.crossfire

• Banned
  • 1st Lieutenant
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »
For clays and nades? Hmm didnt see any TKs with clays or nades
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 08:44:29 PM by ks.crossfire »

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2009, 08:52:04 PM »
yes the second value (80) is "soldier splash damage"
so the percentage of how your nades,c4,clays and rockets and all stuff INFANTRY fires , harms your Teammembers if you hit them.
the only thing that was disabled was, clays werent exploding if teammates walk by. if you have many ppl in others get attracted and join the fight. and some of them like it if you warn them of your clays, tell them where they are, and then walk into them so you get -2 for TK, and as they are nice they punish you for TK and you get -6 in total.
i made about 1 or 2 tks with nades today, and died some times in nades too. not to often, as most of the time no one of my time threw some on me.

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:33:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 12
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0