Advertisement

Author Topic: PWTE vs CZ-HAV  (Read 24044 times)

Offline Asraelite

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Hoc volo, sic iubeo; sit pro ratione voluntas.
Re: PWTE vs CZ-HAV
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2010, 12:33:53 PM »
additionally, something with the hitboxes went fataly wrong.
i have more lag than most of the others, but sometimes when i see an ennemy disappearing behind a corner or wall, i instantly shoot at the point where i last saw him ( all i see there is more or less air or fog...) and get a kill. although the ennemy should have disappeared there, 500ms + my ping (about 150ms) so, 650ms before.
my only explanation for this is the hitboxes. or maybe it is some kind of equalizing justice, so that i get some kills i should not, and on the other hand, when i stab somebody 3 times or shoot him and see 4 times fog from his head (headshot) i dont get a kill...

=PWTE=

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2010, 12:33:53 PM »

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2010, 01:59:17 PM »
additionally, something with the hitboxes went fataly wrong.
i have more lag than most of the others, but sometimes when i see an ennemy disappearing behind a corner or wall, i instantly shoot at the point where i last saw him ( all i see there is more or less air or fog...) and get a kill. although the ennemy should have disappeared there, 500ms + my ping (about 150ms) so, 650ms before.
my only explanation for this is the hitboxes. or maybe it is some kind of equalizing justice, so that i get some kills i should not, and on the other hand, when i stab somebody 3 times or shoot him and see 4 times fog from his head (headshot) i dont get a kill...

When you say fog, you mean the dust from the impact??? right?  If yes, then it does happen more then ever with patch 1.5.  I used to rock on patch 1.41 :'( :'(, but I guess you're right about your justice business Asra.  There's something that happened to equilibrate ping or something else that causes the game to lag.  And about the 500ms delay, that depends of the quality of your network and your pc, it's not 500 + 150 like you mentioned.  On my side, I have a 500ms delay overall, but it's not necessary the same for everyone.  It's a thing you need to test on your own.  My single core PC will soon be history, and you'll will fear again the GENERAL... ;) ;) ;)

Offline DR.Bone

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
    • wtf
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2010, 03:11:31 PM »
Long Live generalGaydeen  :o
Viva the Gay 1
 :P

O0

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2010, 04:03:33 PM »
My game has gone down hill sense the 1.5 patch and every one knows how often I have bitched about that. And any one who played agaist me alot knows that I'm not just bitching, my game used to be tight now im all over the place. Hell alot of the time my player will keep moving or just stop all motion exept spinning with 3 fps lol. But this was a clear case of some one using a gun that just doesnt shot the way it was shooting, no way . I had no chance to even react half the time and I was on my A game for the most part. I came in a 1/h hour late and was in the top  3 in a matter of mins . With the scores of the top players in the 60-70s. Any ways, yes lag is a huge part of the problem. Any time I get killed running around a corner or ducking behind some thing I know its lag. I have tested response time from my 2 comps plus my comp to a friend about 15 miles and Derek also. While on team speak he and I would have almost a a good sec or more difference.  My friend a little faster and my comp to comp is 1/4 to 1/2 a sec it seems. All in all I must adjust my style to fit the patch or e.a needs to fix this crap. But I still feel like some people where cheating.

Offline amerzy2

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Gesundheit ist der gr��te Reichtum
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2010, 04:28:34 PM »
i ve fun last clanfight, we are playes in teamwork, thats for me the best on the fight. cz was a good enemies

Offline dcdh

• =PWTE= KING
  • yes i am going to kill you!
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2010, 05:22:55 PM »
zed my name is spelled derrick lol not 1 of the other 11 spellings

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2010, 06:36:42 PM »
Ten four on the Derrick not Derek or other 11 spelling.

Offline CZ Dave

• Private
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2010, 07:47:39 PM »
Hi all
Thanks very much for match,I think it was a good match.
You played very well but the first match will be a 4 player less, it was not fair play match.I wanted to thank you for fair play game that you played.
I know that you are clearly better when you are in a complete line-up, my team played only the second game but we play only for fun and believe me that my time on the map is just karkand war played.
If you are interested feel free to write another match, we look forward to another nice game   8)

Offline DR.Bone

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
    • wtf
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2010, 02:58:21 AM »
Ten four on the Derrick not Derek or other 11 spelling.

Keep it simple just call him Jr."junior"

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:24:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 11
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0