Advertisement

Author Topic: The BF3 Recruiters  (Read 6319 times)

Offline daakseed

• Corporal
Re: The BF3 Recruiters
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 01:33:37 PM »
Cool. I see that my initiative is at least causing some response, which makes me think that it is not that bad.

Look, I suggest we start a new thread discussing what and how we are going to do it (not at least on the public thread  ;) )

@IkKkJr: Have difficulties joining TS - my provider probably is blocking the port TS is using so I cannot connect to the server :( I am trying to figure out the way out now. Maybe we can talk over Xfire or smth? I mean the regular crowd that hangs out at TS.

@Frog: As I said, I will put my suggestions forward in separate forum's thread and I will need to organize 1 or 2 polls (or even small survey), in-forum mail to all clan members, and post on the main page with call for action. Will get back to you on that directly.

@DD: Yeah, we are all too childish in a sense. I am happy about it :)
In general, why not to have fun and have an opportunity to have many servers, different goodies etc. paid by not admins, but through some marketing activities. I understand that people gonna trash articles, bitch around level of "noobness" of authors etc... and my response, please, do! The more people visit our webpages, respond, e.g. engage with our clan - the better. We can be a bad-ass clan ourselves and bitch around everything provoking people to respond. Why not? Or, for example, play "good vs bad cops", where two clan members trash each other in the articles. Regular camper vs nasty "air-striker" :)

=PWTE=

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 01:33:37 PM »

Offline dcdh

• =PWTE= KING
  • yes i am going to kill you!
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 02:33:04 PM »
we already trash talk each other dark lol, just more so on ts, or sometimes between tanks lovers and snipers lol who no longer have c4 to blow all the stupid tanks up :D.
Also i would be willing to take part in war more i miss our 2142 slaughter house fun :D lol remember when i first joined we always had the 2142 slaughterhouse server full lol with me and a few other members/admins on at all times...

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 10:07:11 PM »
@Frog: As I said, I will put my suggestions forward in separate forum's thread and I will need to organize 1 or 2 polls (or even small survey), in-forum mail to all clan members, and post on the main page with call for action. Will get back to you on that directly.
np, you are a few click away of being able to post articles on the first page. Although, you'll need a crash course, because there's html articles or BBC articles. BBC is quite similar to how you write in a regular post, thus easier. However. if you want to save yourself from this trouble, send me your message (including images, graphs, etc.), and I'll take care of posting it.

Please allow me 24 hours, cause some days I will work from 8:00am to 10:00pm.

Offline Ruud033

• Private
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 10:47:38 AM »
Nice, I did not expect you guys to have real interest in this subject!
Sorry haven't been online at the forum since a while.

I like the idea of a new tag for wars etc, sure helps out the 'rumors' of PWTE as a padding community.
Also, I see some people want to play clanwars again.

The last time I've been playing a clanwar was a while ago, back in 2142 ( yes i also played this, also in the jet. hehe. )
I'd like us to play together again, as 1 team. I really think we can do so. And as somebody else already said ( dont remember who ) get more members, so you have less stress at the costs.

I am looking forward to see the polls!

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2020, 02:00:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0