Forum > Battlefield 3

=PWTE= or [DOC] or both

(1/10) > >>

Asraelite:
You may want to wait with your vote, and take part in the discussion first.

Daakseed is MIA, nobody is adminstering the DOC site, our server is empty. So we need to do something about that, if we are still interested in having a clan together.
With this poll we will know which route to go. Also it will show, how many of us are still active.

If you participated here, please inform your friends from PWTE/DOC that we did not reach yet. I will post that a link to the poll at the DOC site and create a message on TS as well.

No matter how the poll ends, I think we need about 40 guys that are willing to play (20 from europe, 20 from overseas).

Here is my opinion/explanation on that as a senior admin of =PWTE=:

If Option 1 (PWTE only) wins this poll, we need to structure the good old admin/member system again. I hope some of the old guys return online and stay active so we have a member manager/admin manager and all that again. The advantage of having one site/one clan is simply that there is ONE place I will go checking before playing and participate in the community. I am honest, I am not checking all comments or threads on both sites, I simply feel that it is too much time consuming.
So for me there is no use in having 2 sites. The Squad system on the DOC site is very nice, I hope there is a way to include that here as well, maybe "Europe vs. U.S.
Maybe we can make DOC some kind of a group of =PWTE=.

I think we only need on site, and as I still feel as an admin of =PWTE=, I vote for MY CLAN.

If Option 2 (DOC only) wins, we basically need to have a new site adminstrator, and we need to face the same problems as when we stay =PWTE=.

If Option3 wins (keep both) I fear that the clan stays very loose, and will break up soon. We will have double work for administering all the stuff, and have half the outcome....

DevilDogUSMC:
Excellent question! I will be meeting with some friends this evening and will get their thoughts and get back to you later. Just wanted to let you know someone is paying attention.  ;)

secondhonor:
hi all im stil alive, and i like to pad......

you can find me too in Star Trek On-line, we have there 2 Fleets "Death on Contact", you can contact me in-game with @secondhonor

dcdh:
i'am still alive also and check both sites for posts which are very far and few between lately... i haven't been gaming with battlefield 3 as for some reason it won't work even though i have a new gpu, been playing minecraft, diablo 3, and civilization 5

DevilDogUSMC:
As much as I think going DOC would be better for the survival of the clan, I voted PWTE because I know that would never happen and a split clan cannot work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version