Forum > =PWTE= Membership Request section

I would like to recruit

(1/5) > >>

Tio-Chico:
Hello, everyone I already play a long time with you and I would like to recruit ... I do like decks with the Klown talk that he was to make the schedule here ... and so one thing I'm creating a new account that the my original account, Uncle Jack does not know what happened that bugo by more than 1 million and 200 thousand points .. ta thing of EA games are a help if possible be recruited hugs to everyone ..

FROG:
Are you using a translate engine?  Because I'm not too sure what your post is about.  Can you try to reformulate your phrases.  Thx!

Tio-Chico:

--- Quote from: FROG on November 07, 2008, 11:46:52 PM ---Are you using a translate engine?  Because I'm not too sure what your post is about.  Can you try to reformulate your phrases.  Thx!

--- End quote ---

yes ... I am more so I want to do my form of recruitment

Tio-Chico:
what you did not understand ..what I said was that the EA games will reset my original account
the Tio-Chico why she bugo

FROG:
Do you want to be a =PWTE= member or you want to recruit players for your clan *ADA*? 

And,
for your EA business, I can't do anything about it. Sorry man.  We don't give support to non-members anyways.  Our time is precious you know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version