Advertisement

Author Topic: I would like to recruit  (Read 11053 times)

Tio-Chico

I would like to recruit
« on: November 07, 2008, 08:07:06 PM »
Hello, everyone I already play a long time with you and I would like to recruit ... I do like decks with the Klown talk that he was to make the schedule here ... and so one thing I'm creating a new account that the my original account, Uncle Jack does not know what happened that bugo by more than 1 million and 200 thousand points .. ta thing of EA games are a help if possible be recruited hugs to everyone ..

=PWTE=

I would like to recruit
« on: November 07, 2008, 08:07:06 PM »

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
Re: I would like to recruit
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 11:46:52 PM »
Are you using a translate engine?  Because I'm not too sure what your post is about.  Can you try to reformulate your phrases.  Thx!

Tio-Chico

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 10:23:21 AM »
Are you using a translate engine?  Because I'm not too sure what your post is about.  Can you try to reformulate your phrases.  Thx!

yes ... I am more so I want to do my form of recruitment

Tio-Chico

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 10:24:26 AM »
what you did not understand ..what I said was that the EA games will reset my original account
the Tio-Chico why she bugo
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 10:26:26 AM by Tio-Chico »

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 10:52:20 AM »
Do you want to be a =PWTE= member or you want to recruit players for your clan *ADA*? 

And,
for your EA business, I can't do anything about it. Sorry man.  We don't give support to non-members anyways.  Our time is precious you know.

Tio-Chico

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 11:27:53 AM »
Do you want to be a =PWTE= member or you want to recruit players for your clan *ADA*? 

And,
for your EA business, I can't do anything about it. Sorry man.  We don't give support to non-members anyways.  Our time is precious you know.
I'm not looking to recruit anyone here now who can not join you all right .... I understand more lord I would like to ask you something if I can play with my new account on your server and why I was playing noob with the account and blocked my points if possible .. as the EA games I already spoke with them and they will reset the account of the world ... and why they do not released a new patch for now you play you will have to register all their documents ....... more grateful for the attention and I apologize if I panic you into something ..

Offline Wango12345

• Corporal
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 11:49:33 AM »
I just read the posts and have no idea what you are trying to ask or what you could want from pwte?  try your native language maybe we could have a member translate and find out what you are asking or telling us.

Offline DR.Bone

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
    • wtf
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 12:27:41 PM »
I do believe he wants to start a new player on our servers and rank him up, as EA reset his old 1 ?
O0

Offline barjenuk

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 04:30:07 PM »
Bone....that is what i thought he was saying

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 04:38:30 PM »
I am so f_cking confused. I now feel dumber after reading this. What in the hell are we talking about? Bone I think you might understand this guy. Must be from the same gene pool.

Offline sTaLk3r

• Corporal
  • Semper-Fi
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 06:37:31 PM »
Tio_Chico speak in portuguese what you have to say and i will translate. (Escreve em português o que queres dizer a eles que eu traduzo!)

Tio-Chico

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »
Tio_Chico speak in portuguese what you have to say and i will translate. (Escreve em português o que queres dizer a eles que eu traduzo!)
vlw o que eu quiz dizer foi que a minha conta original bugo e que eu estou começando outra e
o motivo a qual estou aqui e por que eu jogo no pwte e os meus pontos nao conta por que
desculpa causar confusão..grato...

Offline sTaLk3r

• Corporal
  • Semper-Fi
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 08:36:04 AM »
Tio_Chico translation:

"Oh thanks, what i was trying to say was that my original account bugged and that i'm starting a new one, reason why i'm here and play in pwte, but my points don't count why...sorry about the mess..thanks"

To Tio_Chico:

Unless you did something ilegal with your account that caused EA to reset it, you should email them asking about it and about what happened to it, or at least a why, not saying you'll ever get a reply, but if indeed you risked nothing to loose it, give it a try. Regarding the "points you made at PWTE" you won't get them back because it's only a game server within the so many out there, so basicly it's just a place to make points but every point you make are saved into your personal account, which has nothing to do with PWTE nor any server besides EA database itself, so sorry but you can't get nor expect any points to be retrieve by PWTE because they simply can't do something like that as it's all up to EA when it comes to saved data and progress.

Now if you pretend to become an active member of PWTE, send an email to FROG and speak with him about it.

Translation:

A não ser que tivesses feito algo ilegal com a tua conta que tenha feito a EA resetá-la, deverias enviar um email para eles a perguntar o que se passou, ou pelo menos o porquê do sucedido, não digo que vás ter uma resposta, mas se realmente não fizeste nada que podesse levar a perderes a conta, tenta enviar e ver o que eles te dizem. A respeito dos "pontos que fizeste com o PWTE" não vais te-los de volta porque é apenas um servidor de jogo entre muitos que existem, portanto trata-se basicamente de um lugar onde tu fazes pontos mas cada ponto que fazes é gravado na tua conta pessoal, a qual não tem nada a haver com o PWTE nem com qualquer outro servidor a não ser a própria base de dados da EA, por isso lamento dizer-te mas não vais ter de volta nem esperes ter os pontos que fizeste aqui, porque simplesmente o PWTE não consegue fazer tal coisa já que como te disse é tudo gerido pela EA no que respeita a dados e progresso guardado.

Agoram se pretendes tornar-te um membro activo do PWTE, envia um email para o FROG e fala com ele sobre isso.

Tio-Chico

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 06:02:30 AM »
eu ja enviei um email para EA games mais ai pessoal tomem cuidado eu vou ver se eu consigo a imagem para vocês,tem um servidor aonde so hacker joga o que eles estão fazendo,eles pegam hackeam a sua conta como a de varios
loga no servido e te da milhão de pontos a EA games não vai zerar so a minha conta vai zerar a conta de todo mundo..
por que,por que apartir desse novo patch o 1.50 a pessoa que vai jogar bf2 ela vai ter que passar todos os dados dela..documentos e coisa tal..
e por isso que eles não liberaram o novo patch..quanto a ficha de recrutamento eu não gostaria de fazer mais.
mais vlw ai pessoal pela atenção..

Offline BR4ZIL

• Lance Corporal
  • Fallout Fan
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »
tio chico said:

eu ja enviei um email para EA games mais ai pessoal tomem cuidado eu vou ver se eu consigo a imagem para vocês,tem um servidor aonde so hacker joga o que eles estão fazendo,eles pegam hackeam a sua conta como a de varios
loga no servido e te da milhão de pontos a EA games não vai zerar so a minha conta vai zerar a conta de todo mundo..
por que,por que apartir desse novo patch o 1.50 a pessoa que vai jogar bf2 ela vai ter que passar todos os dados dela..documentos e coisa tal..
e por isso que eles não liberaram o novo patch..quanto a ficha de recrutamento eu não gostaria de fazer mais.
mais vlw ai pessoal pela atenção..

basically what he is saying is:

he allready send a email to ea games about his account and is warning us about a server that if you enter you gain millions of points so ea games catches you and get reset also hes saying that dont wanna get get in our clan anymore.

"It’s time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I’m all out of gum"
Duke Nukem

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 01:08:29 PM »
basically what he is saying is:

he allready send a email to ea games about his account and is warning us about a server that if you enter you gain millions of points so ea games catches you and get reset also hes saying that dont wanna get get in our clan anymore.

At last, we got an understandable translation.

Hi Tio,
Our servers are not cracked like the servers EA's talking about.  We have official, unmodified, RANKED servers.  The scores we send to EA are your real ingame scores.  The cracked servers are sending false stats to EA's systems.  We send true stats, so we don't need to bother about that problem.

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 07:56:38 PM »
PLEASE PUSH RED BUTTON TO TRANSLATE (+)

*WARNING* There is no claim and or responsibility of what the outcome will be when one does push the red button. Use at own risk. In some rare events ones left nipple would have a adverse reaction and would turn a off shade of pansey purlple then fall off. Others have reported death. Well they didnt they are dead or a least claim to be. Some else brought there untimely passing to our attention. So please use at ur own risk. Thanks and have a great day.

ZED INDUSTRIES PO BOX 754548 BLA BLA BLA  C.A 29845 (R) (C)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 06:17:37 PM by Zed »

Offline DR.Bone

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
    • wtf
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 03:14:34 AM »

*WARNING* There is no claim and or responsibility of what the outcome will be when one does push the red button. Use at own risk. In some rare events ones left nipple would have a adverse reaction and would turn a off shade of pansey purlple then fall off. Others have reported death. Well they didnt they are dead or a least claim to be. Some else brought there untimely passing to our attention. So please use at ur own risk. Thanks and have a great day.

ZED INDUSTRIES PO BOX 754548 BLA BLA BLA  C.A 298451 (R) (C)

Tio-Chico

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 10:27:39 AM »

ZED INDUSTRIES PO BOX 754548 BLA BLA BLA  C.A 298451 (R) (C)

Hi bone   Yesterday I was with Colonel patent until the boneckacker saw today when I was playing EA games to zero all hours, death, all the way and start all over again

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 06:03:50 PM »
You didnt push the red button tio chico

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:00:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0