Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting Franchise Tag Round 2  (Read 14332 times)

Offline dcdh

• =PWTE= KING
  • yes i am going to kill you!
Re: Fighting Franchise Tag Round 2
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 08:50:01 PM »
i suspect we should, if we get it on game tracker ill join it even if i must leave the game tracker pwte to do so.. since both clans will be the same clan
no worries. you can join more than one clan on gametracker.

We already have over 20 members in the platoon on battlelog.
Happy to hear that.

I'm now working on the forum structure of PWTE (categories and boards).  If someone wants to start working on the doc-gaming.com forum structure, be my guest.  The sooner this is all done. the sooner we can start rocking! I just need a plan with all the sections required.  You can use this forum for inspiration, and add/remove stuff.

good that solves that part for me lol, and if i can i would help with the forum structure but have only build 1 web page and that was long ago now using netscape i think lol

=PWTE=

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 08:50:01 PM »

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 11:09:59 PM »
I just need a plan.  We have categories with boards inside of them.  We can have child boards inside the parent board. Like I said, you, as in anyone, can check our forum structure to base your ideas. Ikkejr already sent me this for the fighting section (sorry, it's in french):

*section pour l'organisation des entrainements et de match officiel,
*section pour les tactiques,
*section pour les wannabees comme pour les simples membres,
*section pour les id, problemes ou suggestions.

So we need categories and boards for the new forum. Make some suggestions.

Offline IkKeJr

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I Love The Smell Of 2-Stroke In The Morning !
    • IkKeJr On Deviant Art
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 07:05:12 AM »
That was based on the idea to have a section in the existing forum but also works on a new forum. Let me do a quick translation for you guys:

*section for the organisation of the trainings and official matches,
*tactical section (for tactics obviously),
*wannabee section just like on this forum,
*section for ideas, suggestions, etc.

Maybe we could use a OFFTOPIC board with some of these topics:
*funny vids
*games
*funny pics
*music
*spam

But only 1 forum for each so each new pic,vid,... comes behind the last and we dont have to invent a new title each time we come across a vid we want to share.

Offline Kiss_Shot

• Game Admin
  • First Sergeant
  • Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 11:55:12 AM »
do you realy think we need a whole Site/Forum like our PWTE-Site?
i think one of those will die after a while. i dont like the idea of a split-clan. in my mind it was just a (Fighting) section to hide the PWTE-Tag. from now on i switch back to pwte an give a shit what other ppl think.
greatings  GUIDO
Ehrgeiz ist die einzige Chance der Talentlosen !!!
to be ambitious is the only chance for guys without Skills !!!

Offline secondhonor

• Senior Game Admin
  • Captain
  • No Bunnys
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 05:17:39 AM »
if we play on our server and fight with others, it is padding with enemies ore not?

why we have servers an dont juse it?

Offline DevilDogUSMC

• Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags.
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 08:33:09 AM »
I am on our servers almost exclusively.  The problem is getting enough members on to get others to join.  I was asked the other night how I made colonel and it was assumed I had been paddling my ass off.  The fact is that I run the flags until others join for a fight.  It seems that after we get 8 players the server fills to capacity pretty fast. 

I have mixed feelings about a second forum.  I thought the plan was for the other forum to be for fighting franchise posts and the rest would stay here (funny videos and stuff).  Has that changed?

The franchise is not a fracture.  We are not splitting anything.  Might as well call us PWOF (playing with our firends) because that is what I will continue to do no matter how many forum/servers we have. 8)

ps At the time this post was made three members were playing; two on one server and one on another (battlefield brothers and B2Z).  Nobody on our servers.  I am not trying to call anyone out as we can play anywhere we want together or seperate.  My point is this; if we want full servers it is up to us to get them full.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:51:39 AM by DevilDogUSMC »

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2011, 03:41:44 PM »
It's possible to have two sites and have both of them linked to the same database, hence forums. I only have to make some sections visible for each of them. It's even less work for me. I just need to create two separate membergroup, =pwte= Member, and =doc= member.

But, two sites it's what we're having.  We must give the illusion of two distinct clans.

And man, those snowflakes are slowing down this crappy pc. I understand what IkkeSr meant with his lappy.

Offline DevilDogUSMC

• Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2011, 06:13:53 PM »
You should see how slow they are on my phone...

Offline Zed

• Senior Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 06:22:12 PM »
My comp and phone have no issues with the snow flakes.

Offline daakseed

• Corporal
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 07:50:05 PM »
It's possible to have two sites and have both of them linked to the same database, hence forums. I only have to make some sections visible for each of them. It's even less work for me. I just need to create two separate membergroup, =pwte= Member, and =doc= member.

But, two sites it's what we're having.  We must give the illusion of two distinct clans.

And man, those snowflakes are slowing down this crappy pc. I understand what IkkeSr meant with his lappy.

My 5 cents:

As Frog mentioned, I am working on the new website with a forum for DOC clan. Its almost ready to be shown to admins and ppl who like the idea of having a new website for a new (sister) clan.  Please, keep me in the loop in regards to the new forum structure  ;)

At the same time, I understand the points made by Kisshot, DD and others who are not sure why we need another website/dogtags/forums etc.  Look, lets see how it goes. I hope you would give a try to the new website before killing it   ;D

Offline FROG

• =PWTE= Fighters
  • =PWTE= KING
  • Death on Contact!
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »
Daak, tell me when you're ready to use doc-gaming.com.  I'll give you the hosting access to the control panel.

Offline DevilDogUSMC

• Game Admin
  • =PWTE= KING
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2011, 11:46:34 PM »
@Daakseed, thanks for the effort.  Glad to see someone helping Frog out with the forum administrative stuff.  Maybe he can install the game now.

I am looking forward to seeing what you have come up with. 8)

Offline dcdh

• =PWTE= KING
  • yes i am going to kill you!
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2011, 02:23:30 AM »
i agree with devil on everything he just said in that post ans thanks from me also for both dark and frog

Advertisement

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:42:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Advertisement

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26404
  • Total Topics: 2709
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 1584
  • (January 23, 2020, 06:45:28 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0